Wapping: Wapping Hockey Club was promoted to National League Conference East following the 2015 /16 season. We play at the home of England Hockey, Lee Valley, the London 2012 Olympic Legacy.
In the first season in the National League, Wapping is looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Men’s 1st Team Manager. We have a strong Men’s 1st team set-up including a registered training squad of 30 supported by a Head Coach, two assistant coaches, a goal keeper coach and an extensive Club Committee.
Key objective of the role:
1. To manage non-playing activities relating to the M1, effectively maximising the focus of the coach, captain and team performance
2. To satisfy EHL Conference East administrative requirements
What we are looking for:
– A keen, enthusiastic and motivated individual of any age that wants to become an integral part of a National League Club set-up;
– Someone who is well organised, has strong people skills and is pro-active;
– Not necessarily someone that has experienced a high level of hockey in the past, or that has any experience of hockey at all. For us personality and cultural fit is far more important;
– Someone that is looking for a longer term role, potentially over a number of seasons if things go well; and
– An individual that is willing to learn, and if circumstances dictate, take a more active role in match-days e.g. running the substitutions bench.
– Match-days: primarily 5.30pm evening games on a Saturday;
– Training: occasional attendance at training (2-3 per season);
– Admin: 1 – 2 hours per week
Where is Wapping located?
– We play at Lee Valley!!
– EAST / CENTRAL LONDON
– 10 mins on the Central Line from Bank
– On the London Overground Line
– Full parking facilities and easy access by road from North, East and South of London.
Ideally, the candidate would have their own transport, although not essential. We will cover all expenses, there will be additional benefits e.g. kit.
Please let us know if this might be of interest.
Salary: All expenses paid
Contact: Dominic Graham
Hertford: HERTFORD HC is one of the fastest growing clubs in Hertfordshire having recently expanded to 6 men’s and 5 ladies sides, as well as having a thriving Youth Section, which integrates directly into the senior section as well as county and regional recognition. (Development teams in each Section)
VOTED EAST HERTS COMMUNITY SPORTS CLUB OF THE YEAR 2017
The Pitch and Clubhouse are situated in the picturesque grounds of Balls Park and is close to both the town centre as well as rail services.
We are a ambitious club, but maintaining the excellent family ethos and social side of the club.
Training, Ladies (Tuesday Night), Men’s (Thursday Night) and Youth on Saturday Morning. All sessions run by Qualified Coaches
So as a club we always welcome new members of all ages and abilities
INTERESTED OR WANT TO KNOW MORE??
Then contact us today
SENIOR (Men’s and Ladies) firstname.lastname@example.org (M) 07810 515471
YOUTH (U8’s upwards) email@example.com (H) 01992 535414
Or check out our WEBSITE www.hertford-hockey.co.uk
Ipswich Cranes: GOAL KEEPER WANTED
Ipswich Cranes urgently need a new second team goal keeper for the coming season. Playing in division 7NE and based at St Joeseph’s College Ipswich, the team are hoping to re-gain promotion back to division 6. Full keepers kit provided if required and flexible membership arrangements available. Please call Leon on 07866 533668 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Romford: Romford Hockey Club are seeking are seeking a new coach, for their Ladies section. To conduct training sessions on Tuesday nights, at Robert Clack School, Dagenham. Ideally to also attend Saturday matches, but we know this is often difficult. Please email email@example.com if you are interested. Many thanks
Tunbridge Wells: Would anyone like a pre-season friendly with T.Wells Ladies 2’s team currently in division 2SE?
Date: Saturday 3rd September
Time: The game can start anytime between 13.00 to 14.00 at Hawkenbury, Tunbridge Wells.
Location address: Hawkenbury Recreation Ground, Hawkenbury Rd, Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5BW
Please get in touch with Becca Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wapping: Wapping Hockey Club is one of the country’s fastest growing clubs, recently expanding to 11 mens and 8 ladies teams. Our Men’s 1st XI was promoted to and will play in the Conference East for the first time this season so it is an exciting time ahead for the club. We train and play at the Lee Valley Hockey Centre, a London 2012 legacy venue and the site of this year’s Champion’s Trophy.
We are seeking a coach for our Men’s 3rd XI, who play in East League Division 2S. Our preferred candidate will be available for training on Wednesday evenings and matches on a Saturday and hold a coaching qualification. There is also an opportunity to be involved in the coaching set up for our M1 side, with details to be agreed with the successful candidate.
Competitive rates paid. Please contact the Men’s Club Captain if interested – email@example.com
Harpenden: Harpenden Hockey Club are seeking an enthusiastic coach for the new season ahead.
A coach is required for mens club training taking place on a Wednesday evening in Harpenden. Experienced or newly qualified coaches welcome to apply.
All expressions of interest will be considered and remuneration is negotiable.
Contact Mens Club Captain for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org